WIN a Motherhood Mini Session for a Mum you know...
We’ve all heard the saying, ‘the days are long, but the years are short’. There’s something about that phrase that really hits me, as a mum of 3, in the chest.
I am so so incredibly lucky to have my 3 beautiful sons in my life. I cherish our time together and honour the chance to make memories with them. But there are so many pressures pulling us, as mums, in so many different directions. Always a ball being dropped, (and a perfectly preened Instagram post to make us feel like we’re not quite matching up).
It’s the love that we have for our children that drives us all forward, and also that which makes us question if we’re doing it as well as we can.
The truth is, WE ARE ROCKING IT!!!
And the fact that we question it, and worry about it, is proof of that.
So here is a chance to tell a Mum how great a job she’s doing, and give her the chance to win a Motherhood Mini Session while you’re at it.
How to enter
To nominate an amazing mum or mum-to-be, tell us in the COMMENTS section of this blog why they are so special and why they deserve it.
I will read through all your submissions and choose someone to win a Motherhood Mini Session, complete with 3 digital images and 3 matching printed images.
- Once you have nominated your chosed mum in the comments section on this blog, you must SEND A MESSAGE TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. If your chosen mum wins, I will reply to your facebook message to let you know.
- Please ask your nominee for her permission to be entered, and don’t share sensitive information in your nomination. She may not wish to have her name and situation shared here.
- Please check that your chosen Mum would like this prize. It’s supposed to be a treat for someone and I want to make sure it goes to someone who will really love it.
- Sorry, folks, you can’t nominate yourself.
- THE COMPETITION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON APRIL 3RD. Winner will be contacted shortly after.
Good luck 🙂
Hi, I’m Siobhàn. Mum (and mischief manager) to 3 crazy boys; Harrison, Seb, and Jude.
When I’m not being outnumbered by my own brood, I am chief memory catcher of yours.
I am a newborn and family photographer in County Durham, specialising in natural, timeless photography, that captures the beauty and magic of your family.
Do you have a new addition on the way? Find out more about my Newborn Baby Photoshoots here.